The continual programming of the Portage County Safety Council is developed & coordinated by the hard work, creativity, & leadership of the PCSC Steering Committee.
We would like to recognize and thank not only our steering committee members but also their organizations who make their work possible and continue to support it in order to make Portage County a safer place to work!
FY21 Steering Committee Members:
- Debbie O’Connell, Chair, Regional Account Manager, 1-888-OhioComp. Member since 2013.
- Mike Lenzo, Supervisor of Business Affairs, Maplewood Career Center. Member since 2017.
- Mike Thompson, Manager, Portage County Safety Council. Member since 2013.
- Nicholas Coia, Industrial Safety Consultant Specialist, Ohio BWC. Member since 2015.
- Renee Onesti, Director of Engineering & Maintenance, Kent Elastomer Products, Inc. Member since 2009.
- Robert Campbell, Safety Coordinator, Viking Forge Corporation. Member since 2016.
- Shelly McCullough, Vice Chair, General Manager & Occupational Health & Safety Consultant, Swift First Aid. Member since 2013.
*If you’re interested in becoming a PCSC Steering Committee Member, please complete this brief online application today!