Welcome to the New Member Guide!
This page was created to help new members navigate information regarding the Portage County Safety Council in one convenient location.
*Please note that our program year runs every July 1 – June 30.
- Monthly Meeting Schedule. Unless otherwise noted, our monthly safety luncheons are every 2nd Thursday of the month, 11:30am-1:00pm, at The Ravenna Elks (776 N Freedom St). Lunch is $15 members/$20 non-members. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted at the door. Please make checks payable to the Portage County Safety Council.
- Special Events Schedule
- Monthly Meeting Power Points (if available and permitted by speaker)
- Monthly Meeting BWC Updates & Announcements
- Rebate Requirements
- CEO Credit Guidelines
- External Training Credit Guidelines
- Semi-Annual Report Information
- Participation Status Spreadsheet (typically not posted until the first half of the calendar year)
Please contact us if any of the links cannot answer your questions.