Your paid monthly luncheon sponsorship includes:
- Brief Presentation: Opportunity to conduct a brief presentation from the podium about your company (3-5 minutes). This can include history, mission, overview, success stories, etc.
- Lunch: Lunch for two representatives from your company.
- Table: Display table to “spotlight” products, awards, materials, services, etc.
- Marketing Materials: Opportunity to place promotional materials/give-a-ways at place settings (prior to opening) or on the registration tables (at closing).
- Logo: Your company logo included on the meeting notice which is emailed out to all members.
- Logo: Please email us a logo & a link to your website for our monthly meeting notice at least 3 weeks prior to the meeting date. Please note: sending us the file late may result in it not being included in the meeting notice.
- Arrival: Please arrive no later than 11:00AM on the day of the luncheon. Your setup (including placing marketing materials on the tables) must be completed prior to the doors opening at 11:15AM. Please note: Failure to arrive & setup on time may disqualify some of the inclusions in the sponsorship agreement.
- Power Point: If you’re using a power point for your 3-5 minute presentation, please email us a file at least one week prior to the meeting date so we can have it saved on our laptop and ready for you.
- Marketing Materials: If placing on the member tables or a display table up front, materials must be placed no later than 11:15AM. If placing on the registration table for members to grab on the way out, they may be placed there after registration is closed and/or during closing announcements. Please DO NOT place any marketing materials in any undesignated area such as drink or dessert tables, etc.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.