The PCSC’s FY21 Virtual Safety Council program meets on Zoom every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month (except for the holidays), 11:00am-12:00pm.
Please Note: Unless otherwise noted, virtual meetings are restricted to up-to-date FY21 members only. Registration by non-members without prior permission will be cancelled.
Upcoming 2021 Virtual Meetings:
- August 12, 2021 – Worker Health Awareness in the Workplace, presented by Shelly Owen, Regional Sales Manager & Certified First Aid, CPR, AED Trainer, Swift First Aid.
- August 26, 2021 – Noise Hazards and What You Need To Know – Get Ready for OSHA’s new Region V Emphasis Program, presented by Marissa Scott, Industrial Hygiene Consultant, Safex. Sponsored by Metis Construction.
- September 9, 2021 – Fire Inspections.* Sponsored by Summa Health.
- September 23, 2021 – The Real Costs of Safety, presented by Nicholas Coia, Industrial Safety Consultant, Ohio BWC. Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
- October 6, 2021 – Statewide “Mega Meeting.” Details TBD.
- November 11, 2021 – Staying Fit During the Holidays.*
- December 9, 2021 – Forklift Safety.* Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
Upcoming 2022 Virtual Meetings:
- January 13, 2022
- January 27, 2022
- February 10, 2022
- February 24, 2022 – Sponsored by Metis Construction.
- March 9-10, 2022 – Ohio Safety Congress (OSC22) Online
- March 24, 2022
- April 13, 2022 – Statewide “Mega Meeting.” Details TBD.
- April 28, 2022
- May 12, 2022 – Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
- May 26, 2022
- June 9, 2022
Please Note: All topics, dates, and speakers are subject to change.
*Tentative. Official presentation title and speaker(s) will be posted once confirmed.
Hacking/Tech Issue Policy: In the unfortunate situation of any of our virtual meetings getting hacked or experiencing a difficult tech issue, we will automatically cancel that meeting. We reserve the right not to reschedule or make up for that meeting.
ATTN: SPEAKERS! Click here for speaker instructions.