The PCSC’s FY21 Virtual Safety Council program meets on Zoom every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month (except for the holidays), 11:00am-12:00pm.
Please Note: Unless otherwise noted, virtual meetings are restricted to up-to-date FY21 members only. Registration by non-members without prior permission will be cancelled.
Upcoming 2020 Virtual Meetings
- December 10, 2020 – Stress: Learning Today for a Better Tomorrow, presented by Kristen Dickerson, PhD, Statewide Health, Wellness, & Special Program Manager, OCOSH-Ohio BWC. Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
2021 Virtual Meeting Schedule
- January 14, 2021 – Combating Fatigue in the Workplace, presented by Dr. Bruce Hensley, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center.
Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
- January 28, 2021- Cold Stress.*
- February 11, 2021 – Rigging Safety, presented by Al Abel, Lifting Specialist, Mazzella Lifting Technologies Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- February 25, 2021 – OSHA vs. Worker Comp: Navigating the Administrative Side of Safety, presented by Twilla Watson, Human Resources Manager, Hess Print Solutions, and Debbie O’Connell, Regional Account Manager, 1-888-OhioComp.
March 11, 2021– May be cancelled due to Ohio Safety Congress, please stay tuned for more info.
- March 25, 2021
- April 8, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- April 22, 2021
- May 13, 2021 – Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
- May 27, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- June 10, 2021
- June 24, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
Please Note: All topics, dates, and speakers are subject to change.
*Tentative. Official presentation title and speaker(s) will be posted once confirmed.
Hacking/Tech Issue Policy: In the unfortunate situation of any of our virtual meetings getting hacked or experiencing a difficult tech issue, we will automatically cancel that meeting. We reserve the right not to reschedule or make up for that meeting.
ATTN: SPEAKERS! Click here for speaker instructions.