The PCSC’s FY21 Virtual Safety Council program meets on Zoom every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month (except for the holidays), 11:00am-12:00pm.
Please Note: Unless otherwise noted, virtual meetings are restricted to up-to-date FY21 members only. Registration by non-members without prior permission will be cancelled.
Upcoming 2020 Virtual Meetings
- September 24, 2020 – The Power of Words: How to Build a Culture of Success & Legacy, presented by Coach James Lovejoy, Streetsboro High School Assistant Football Coach & 2019 Streetsboro Citizen of the Year. Sponsored by Ving.
- October 8, 2020 – Portage County COVID-19 Update, presented by Robert Walker, Public Health Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, and Becky Lehman, Director of Health Education and Promotion, Portage County Health District. Sponsored by Portage Development Board.
- October 22, 2020 – Make an Impact on Safety with an EAP, presented by presented by Luci Payne, Director of Client Services, and Barb Furst, Account Manager, IMPACT Solutions. Sponsored by Metis Construction Services, Inc.
- November 12, 2020 – OSHA vs. Worker Comp: Navigating the Administrative Side of Safety, presented by Twilla Watson, Human Resources Manager, Hess Print Solutions, and Debbie O’Connell, Regional Account Manager, 1-888-OhioComp. Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- December 10, 2020 – Stress: Learning Today for a Better Tomorrow, presented by Kristen Dickerson, PhD, Statewide Health, Wellness, & Special Program Manager, OCOSH-Ohio BWC. Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
2021 Virtual Meeting Schedule
- January 14, 2021 – Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
- January 28, 2021
- February 11, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- February 25, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- April 8, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- April 22, 2021
- May 13, 2021 – Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
- May 27, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- June 10, 2021
- June 24, 2021 – Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
Please Note: All topics, dates, and speakers are subject to change.
*Tentative. Official presentation title and speaker(s) will be posted once confirmed.
ATTN: SPEAKERS! Click here for speaker instructions.