The PCSC’s FY21 Virtual Safety Council program meets on Zoom every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month (except for the holidays), 11:00am-12:00pm.
Please Note: Unless otherwise noted, virtual meetings are restricted to up-to-date FY21 members only. Registration by non-members without prior permission will be cancelled.
Upcoming 2021 Virtual Meetings:
- March 25, 2021 – Best Practices: Ways to stay engaged, and promote safety with remote/home-based workers, presented by Tony DeAscentis, CEO of Ving. Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
- April 8, 2021 – Staying Safe Around Robotics. Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- April 22, 2021 – Human Trafficking 101, presented by Mary Kate Waggoner, Education & Outreach Committee Co-Chair, and Megan Vermillion, Summit County Collaborative Against Human Trafficking. Sponsored by Ving!
- May 13, 2021 -Navigating Codes to Solve Safety Issues. Sponsored by 1-888-OhioComp.
- May 27, 2021 – Machine Guarding. Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
- June 10, 2021 – Bulletproof Your Back, presented by Dr. Aubree (Jones) Brachna of Peak Family Chiropractic. Sponsored by Ving!
- June 24, 2021 – OSHA at the Employer Level, presented by Donald Elswick, ELSMART Associates, LLC. Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
Please Note: All topics, dates, and speakers are subject to change.
*Tentative. Official presentation title and speaker(s) will be posted once confirmed.
Hacking/Tech Issue Policy: In the unfortunate situation of any of our virtual meetings getting hacked or experiencing a difficult tech issue, we will automatically cancel that meeting. We reserve the right not to reschedule or make up for that meeting.
ATTN: SPEAKERS! Click here for speaker instructions.