The Portage County Safety Council meets in-person every second Thursday (except for March), 11:30am-1:00pm, at The Ravenna Elks, located at 776 N. Freedom St in Ravenna, OH.*
Lunch is $20 for members, $25 for non-members & walk-ins.
Upcoming FY23 In-Person Luncheons:
- February 9, 2023 – Safety – What really matters? Presented by Steve Forystek, Corporate Safety Manager, CJK Group (Sheridan Ohio). Sponsored by Industrial Tube & Steel Corp.
- March 2, 2023 – Emergency Management, Are You Prepared? Presented by Ryan Shackelford, Director, The Portage County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management (PC OHS/EM). Sponsored by Summa Health.
- April 13, 2023 – Lockout Tagout, presented by Brian Zachetti, Industrial Safety Consultant Specialist, Ohio BWC.
- May 11, 2023 – The Building Blocks of Workers’ Compensation: How to Build a Successful Program, presented by Debbie O’Connell, Regional Manager, Minute Men OhioComp. Sponsored by Minute Men OhioComp.
- June 8, 2023 – Generational Gaps in the Workforce, presented by Professor Michael Kachilla, Director of the Entrepreneurial Studies Program & Leadership Studies Program at the University of Mount Union. Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
*Unless otherwise noted.
**All topics, dates, and speakers are subject to change.
ATTN: SPEAKERS! Click here for speaker instructions.