Only $100 a year per company to join!
CURRENT MEMBERS: If you’re a current member looking to renew, simply complete the FY24 Invoice and return with payment.
NEW MEMBERS: If you’re a new member and would like to enroll in the Portage County Safety Council for the first time, please complete the Enrollment Form and the FY24 Invoice and return with payment. *Must enroll by July 31st, 2023, to qualify for the rebate.
Click here for the FY24 Rebate Fact Sheet to view all the rebate program details and requirements.
WHAT’S INCLUDED THIS YEAR?
- Earn a 3% Ohio BWC Premium Rebate! The Ohio BWC increased the rebate this year to 3% with a $5,000 limit per company. Please see the FY24 Fact Sheet for more details.
- 12 monthly in-person safety luncheons! Learn from local, state & regional safety experts. Network with 80+ local safety & HR pros. Enjoy delicious food while growing your safety knowledge.
- Special safety training events throughout the year! Offered for free or at a discounted rate. Last year’s special events included OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR/AED certification, and QPR Suicide Prevention Training.
FY24 INFORMATION & FORMS:
- FY24 Rebate Fact Sheet
- FY24 BWC Rebate Flyer
- FY24 Enrollment Form: Only needs to completed by new members enrolling for the first time. If you’re a renewing member, you do NOT need to complete an Enrollment Form.
- FY24 PCSC Invoice
- FY24 Portage County Safety Council Flyer: You do not need to complete the attached payment form on the flyer if you’re using the FY24 PCSC Invoice listed above.
*The FY24 In-Person Safety Council program runs July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024. PCSC Online events do not count toward rebate attendance credits.
- How many memberships does my company have to purchase? Answer: One per company or BWC policy number (this covers 99% of companies). One company can bring several employees to PCSC events under the one membership.
- Is the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option assigned to one specific person? Answer: No. Each lunch option is assigned to a company so a different employee may attend each month and still be covered under the same Annual Prepaid Lunch Option.
- What if my company has purchased one Annual Prepaid Lunch Option but would like more than one employee to attend a specific luncheon? Answer: One employee will be covered under the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option, each additional employee will have to pay $20 at the door.
- What if I prepay for a lunch and can’t make the meeting, can I get my money back or get a credit for a future luncheon? Answer: No. Unfortunately, we still have to pay the caterers whether or not you or an employee attend. In order to keep the cost of our dues & lunches down, we ask that all members (including those who have purchased the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option) to RSVP for every event a representative will be attending.
- What type of payments do you accept at your monthly luncheons? Answer: Cash, Credit, or Checks made payable to Portage County Safety Council.
- Will no-shows be billed? Answer: Yes. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2018, any person not covered under an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package that RSVP’s for a monthly meeting but does not attend, will be billed for lunch. If a member company has purchased an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package but RSVP’d additional employees who do not attend, the company will be billed for each no-show not covered by their Annual Prepaid Lunch Package.
- Do you accept walk-ins? Answer: Although we do our best not to turn people away at the door, we highly discourage walk-ins due to the catering shortages they can cause. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2022, any unregistered walk-ins (members that do not RSVP for a monthly meeting prior to the deadline) not covered by an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package will be charged the $25 non-member rate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.