The Get Outside Campaign is aimed at improving health & wellness by highlighting local parks & trails while promoting the benefits of spending time outdoors!
This page contains links to free campaign tools and related resources to help you, your company and/or community to promote & improve health & wellness. Please see below!
- Free Portage Parks Campaign Poster: Feel free to download, print and display at your home, business or workplace! The poster is 11×17 and in PDF.
- Free Portage Parks Campaign Flyer: Feel free to download, print, display or handout at your home, business or workplace! This flyer is 8.5×11 and in PDF.
- Why Get Outside? Here you’ll find articles and resources highlighting the health & wellness benefits of spending time outdoors.
- Places to Go! Here you’ll find a list to local parks & trails in the Portage County area and beyond, that may like to visit in order to spend more time outdoors. Each park is linked to its webpage, most of which includes more information such as maps, etc.
- Tips to Get Outside More! Want to spend more time outside but just not sure how to fit it into your lifestyle? Then this page is for you!
- Podcast Series: We’ll be releasing episodes of our new Get Outside Podcast Series throughout late spring, summer and fall in 2020! All of our published episodes are available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, Stitcher! Click here to view the currently available Get Outside episodes today!
- For Employers: This page explains why employers should implement a Get Outside campaign and how they can encourage employees to spend more time outdoors.
- For Communities: This page explains why communities should implement a Get Outside campaign and how they can encourage their citizens to spend more time outdoors.
*Our primary partner for this campaign is the Portage Park District but we’ll also be working with other agencies, organizations and cities in order to help strengthen local families, businesses & communities.