The Portage County Safety Council is excited to now offer Annual Sponsorship opportunities for you to showcase your business or organization through our FY21 Virtual Safety Council program!
As an Annual Sponsor, you will receive:
- One virtual meeting “Spotlight”sponsorship every quarter. That’s a $500 value! Click here for more info.
- Your logo as a banner on our homepage, linked to your website.
- Your logo on the side bar on every page of our website.
- Your logo/banner at the top of our 2020-21 Virtual Meeting schedule page.
- Your logo/banner on our monthly newsletter! This includes our blog page that’s promoted on social media and our email blast to over 300 email addresses!
- A dedicated podcast interview to help promote your company.
- A link to your website in the show notes on all our FY21 podcast episodes.
All this for only $1,000!!!
If your company is interested in becoming a Portage County Safety Council Annual Sponsor, please contact us at your convenience.
Terms of Agreement:
- Sponsorships will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis. Preference will be given to current members where applicable.
- Payment is required for confirmation.
- We have a “No-solicitation’ policy. Sponsors are not permitted to email materials to our members without their permission.
- The Steering Committee has the right to select companies and may disqualify any company not following the rules.
- We have a no-refund policy. If a scheduling conflict arises and the sponsor is unable to attend the purchased month, the PCSC may offer an available month within the same fiscal or program year (July 1 – June 30).
- We reserve the right to edit or cut content for any reason. Although it’s unlikely we would do so, we reserve the right in case of a hack, poor quality, inappropriate or controversial content.