Please Note: The Annual Sponsorship for 2020 is no longer available.
The Portage County Safety Council is exited to now offer an Annual Sponsorship opportunity for you to showcase your business or organization!
As the Annual Sponsor, you will receive:
- The display of up to two sponsor supplied banners at every monthly meeting. We will set these up for you!
- Lunch for two representatives from your company at every monthly meeting. That’s a $360 value!
- One monthly meeting “Spotlight”sponsorship every quarter. That’s a $500 value! INCLUDES: (1)A brief presentation up to 5 minutes long. (2)Display table to “spotlight” products, awards, materials, services, etc. (3)Opportunity to place promotional materials at place settings. (4)Your company logo included on the meeting notice which is emailed out to all members.
- Your logo on our opening slide show at every monthly meeting.
- Your logo as a banner on our homepage.*
- Your logo as a side bar on every page of our website.*
All this for only $1,000!!!
If your company is interested in being a Portage County Safety Council “Spotlight” sponsor, please contact us at your convenience.
Terms of Agreement:
- Annual Sponsorships will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis. Preference will be given to current members where applicable.
- Annual Sponsorships are based on fiscal/program year which run July 1 – June 30 every year. Payment is required prior to the start of the sponsored fiscal year.
- We have a no-refund policy. Payment and participation is at the risk of the Annual Sponsor.
- While sponsors are permitted to display promotional materials (brochures, fliers, books, etc.) during the monthly meeting, we have a “No-solicitation’ policy. Sponsors are not permitted to send materials to our members without their permission.
- The Steering Committee has the right to select companies and may disqualify any company not following the rules, providing controversial content, or using the sponsorship as a platform for political purposes, etc. The Steering Committee will be the final authority in any need determination.
*Size of banners & side bar to be determined. The PCSC reserves the right to adjust the sponsorship based on technical capacities.