To listen to any of the following reporting & regulatory related podcasts, simply click on the title of each episode below.
- Episode 173 – When OSHA Knocks. Pat McCon, Sr. Risk Engineering Consultant at Zurich North America, stayed over with us to recap his presentation and to give us some tips on what to do during an unexpected OSHA visit! Click here to listen to a live recording of his full presentation titled, Someone’s at the Door – They’re from OSHA! (9:40) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 167 – [Safety Crash Course] HazCom & GHS Basics (Live). This is a live recording of the 2nd of 3 Safety Crash Course – Part 2 presentations at our monthly workplace safety luncheon on March 5, 2020. The topic was HazCom & GHS Basics and it was presented by Matt Mohler, Facilities Director, Delta Systems, Inc. Click here to view the power point. (18:45) Listen/Download Google Drive.
- Episode 88 – Silica Standard Overview. We caught up with Dianne Grote Adams & the Safex superhero team at the 2019 Ohio Safety Congress in Columbus, OH! She sat down with Nic to share steps companies can take to ensure full compliance with OSHA’s silica standard update that went into effect last year. (8:35) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 69 – OSHA Recordkeeping 2019 Update. Cari Gray, Safety Consultant for the Ohio BWC, provides some up-to-date OSHA recordkeeping advice! (8:07) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 58 – SARA, LEPC & Company Compliance (Live). This episode is a live recording of our monthly workplace safety luncheon on Nov. 8, 2018. The topic was SARA, LEPC & Company Compliance and it was presented by the Portage County EMA Director, Ryan Shackelford. (34:37) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 56 – Safety Blast: Winter Walking-Working Surfaces Standard. Cari Gray, Safety Consultant Specialist for the Ohio BWC, gives us a snapshot of OSHA’s walking-working surfaces standards in regards to inclement winter weather often experienced in Northeast Ohio and beyond! (2:19) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 42 – OSHA Working-Walking Surfaces Update. Cari Gray, Safety Consultant Specialist for the Ohio BWC, stayed over after her presentation at our 2018 expo to discuss the top 3 changes to OSHA’s walking-working surfaces standards! (8:58) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 25 – Silica Standard Interview. Rick Maj, Industrial Hygienist from the Ohio BWC stayed over last week to give our listeners a quick snapshot of his presentation and a brief overview of OSHA’s new silica standard. (8:30) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 7 – PERRP Update. Glenn McGinley, the Director of PERRP for the Ohio BWC, sat down with us after his presentation at Maplewood Career Center on December 21, 2017. (12:51) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in the podcasts may not reflect the views of any affiliated or sponsoring individuals or organizations. Listeners should carefully weigh information provided and seek advice from an appropriate professional before implementing. Listener discretion is advised.