To listen to any of the following workplace health & wellness related podcasts, simply click on the title of each episode below.
- Episode 149 – How Stress Affects Workplace Safety. Is stress really a safety concern? In this episode, Mike & Nic chat about stress before & during the COVID-19 pandemic and how it significantly impacts your workforce, even in regards to safety! (22:52) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 148 – Embracing Self-Care During the COVID-19 Crisis. Jennifer Parmenter, Clinical Counseling Supervisor at Family & Community Services, Inc., in Kent, OH, called in to give us some tips on how to take care of ourselves and our mental health during the COVID-19 crisis! (28:37) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 134 – Stress Management 101. We caught up with Dr. Aubree Jones of Peak Family Chiropractic, at the 2019 SCSC Wellness Conference in Akron, to talk about stress! (18:37) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 123 – Talking Wellness with Kay Frances. We caught up with Motivational Humorist, Kay Frances, after her keynote presentation at the 2019 SCSC Wellness Conference in Akron, to talk about workplace wellness! Michelle Francisco, Safety Council Program Manager for the Ohio BWC, also joined in on the conversation. (16:59) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
- Episode 93 – Health Talk: Overcoming Stress. Mindy Gusz, Community Outreach Coordinator at University Hospitals Portage Medical Center, explains what stress is & how we can overcome it! (4:24) Listen/Download via Google Drive.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in the podcasts may not reflect the views of any affiliated or sponsoring individuals or organizations. Listeners should carefully weigh information provided and seek advice from an appropriate professional before implementing. Listener discretion is advised.