The Portage County Safety Council is pleased to offer the opportunity for you to showcase your business or organization as the “Spotlight” company and sponsor of one of our in-person monthly meetings
Sponsorship of a safety council meeting is a cost-effective way to get your business noticed. Previously at our in-person luncheons (before COVID-19), approximately 100-120+ safety managers, HR- related professionals and CEO’s attend Portage County Safety Council meetings.
As a “Spotlight” company, you will receive:
- LIVE PRESENTATION: Opportunity to conduct a brief presentation about your company from the podium (up to 5 minutes). Use of power points permitted.
- SHOWCASE TABLE: Display your products or services at a table in the front of the hall during our live luncheon (includes one table)
- CATERED LUNCH: Includes lunch for up to two company representatives.
- YOUR LOGO: Included on the meeting notice which is emailed out twice to our email list (over 300 email addresses).
- LINKS TO YOUR WEBSITE: (1) Included on the meeting notice which is emailed out to our email list twice (over 300 email addresses). (2) Included on the Monthly Meeting schedule page on our website.
The Cost is only $150!!!
Receive 20% off when you purchase 2 or more monthly luncheon sponsorships!
If your company is interested in being a Portage County Safety Council “Spotlight” sponsor, please contact us at your convenience.
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Now Available!
2022-23 Monthly Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities (in-person, luncheons):
- January 12, 2023
- March 2, 2023
- April 13, 2023
- June 8, 2023
Terms of Agreement:
- Sponsorships will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis. Preference will be given to current members where applicable.
- Sponsors will be invoiced prior to the meeting. Payment is required before or at the meeting.
- We have a “No-solicitation’ policy. Sponsors are not permitted to email materials to our members without their permission.
- The Steering Committee has the right to select companies and may disqualify any company not following the rules.
- We have a no-refund policy. If a scheduling conflict arises and the sponsor is unable to attend the purchased month, or the meeting is cancelled, the PCSC may offer an available month within the same fiscal or program year (July 1 – June 30) or at a future date.
- We reserve the right to edit or cut content for any reason. Although it’s unlikely we would do so, we reserve the right in case of poor quality, inappropriate, political or controversial content.
ATTN: Sponsors! Click here for instructions regarding your monthly meeting sponsorship.