Due to COVID-19 our monthly safety training luncheons have gone virtual!
The Portage County Safety Council is pleased to offer the opportunity for you to showcase your business or organization as the “Spotlight” company and sponsor of one of our virtual meetings on Zoom!
Sponsorship of a safety council meeting is a cost-effective way to get your business noticed. Previously at our in-person luncheons (before COVID-19), approximately 100-120+ safety managers, HR- related professionals and CEO’s attend Portage County Safety Council meetings.
As a “Spotlight” company, you will receive:
- LIVE PRESENTATION: Opportunity to conduct a brief presentation about your company (up to 5 minutes) on our live Zoom virtual meeting. We can play a video or prerecorded message on your behalf if you can’t make the meeting!
- YOUR LOGO: Included on the meeting notice which is emailed out twice to our email list (over 300 email addresses).
- LINKS TO YOUR WEBSITE: (1) Included on the meeting notice which is emailed out to our email list twice (over 300 email addresses). (2) Included on the Virtual Meeting schedule page on our website.
- ON-DEMAND VIDEOS: Your live presentation or prerecorded video message will remain in the on-demand video recordings indefinitely.*
The Cost is still only $125!!!
Receive 20% off when you purchase 2 or more monthly luncheon sponsorships!
If your company is interested in being a Portage County Safety Council “Spotlight” sponsor, please contact us at your convenience.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities Are Now Available!
2022 Virtual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities:
January 13, 2022 January 27, 2022 February 10, 2022* February 24, 2022 March 24, 2022 May 12, 2022 May 26, 2022 June 9, 2022*
Terms of Agreement:
- Sponsorships will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis. Preference will be given to current members where applicable.
- Sponsors will be invoiced prior to the meeting. Payment is required before or at the meeting.
- We have a “No-solicitation’ policy. Sponsors are not permitted to email materials to our members without their permission.
- The Steering Committee has the right to select companies and may disqualify any company not following the rules.
- We have a no-refund policy. If a scheduling conflict arises and the sponsor is unable to attend the purchased month, the PCSC may offer an available month within the same fiscal or program year (July 1 – June 30).
- We reserve the right to edit or cut content for any reason. Although it’s unlikely we would do so, we reserve the right in case of a hack, poor quality, inappropriate or controversial content.
ATTN: Sponsors! Click here for instructions regarding your monthly meeting sponsorship.