- To register, click here for the Registration Form.
- Click to listen to the expo podcast announcement.
- Half-Day Volunteers get free registration! Click link to for more info.
- For more info on the 16 workplace health & safety courses offered during the breakout session, see the info below, see the registration form, or click here to listen to the Expo Breakout Session Preview podcast.
Breakout Session Information
The expo this year has 4 different tracks. Each course is listed by track below and numbered according to the designated breakout session.
- The Evolving Workforce: Productivity and Safety Measures, presented by Steve Ludwig, Safety Programs Manager, Rockwell Automation. This presentation will cover machine guarding and more.
- Walking Surfaces Update, presented by Cari Gray, CSP, Safety Consultant, Ohio BWC.
- Risk Assessment, presented by Pamela Walaski, CSP, CHMM, Director of Health & Safety, GAI Consultants.
- What is E.P.C.R.A. (Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act) and is your business required to report?, presented by Michelle Sowers, Emergency Management Specialist, Ohio EMA. This course is in partnership with the Portage County LEPC.
This track is in conjunction with the Portage County Combined Health District.
- Effects of Drugs at Work: Warning Signs & Prevention, presented by Dr. Amanda Burke, Prevention Specialist, Townhall II.
- Portage Drug Task Force Update, presented by Captain Larry Limbert, Commander, Portage County Drug Task Force.
- Emergency Preparedness Plans, presented by Marianne Kitakis,Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, Portage County Health District.
- Bloodborne Pathogens & Communicable Diseases, presented by Karen Towne, Portage County Health District.
- Trench Safety, Eric White, CHST, Safety Consultant, Ohio BWC.
- Construction Fall Protection, Eric White, CHST, Safety Consultant, Ohio BWC.
- Silica Standard Update, Anna M. Bell, GSP, Loss Prevention Specialist, The Great Lakes Construction Co.
- Confined Spaces in Construction, Nick Bales, MS, CSP, Safety Coordinator, The Great Lakes Construction Co.
- Business Case for an Electrical Safety & Maintenance Program, presented by, Michael Kovacic, President, ES Squared, Inc.
- Standard for Electrical Safety: NFPA 70E 2018 Updates, presented by, Michael Kovacic, President, ES Squared, Inc.
- The Counterfeit Conundrum – Identifying A Worldwide Problem For Electrical Safety, presented by, Michael Kovacic, President, ES Squared, Inc.
- NFPA 70B Overview: Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance, presented by, Michael Kovacic, President, ES Squared, Inc.
Expo Scheduling Information
- Registration & Exhibit Hall: 8:00am-8:30am
- Welcome & Opening Remarks: 8:30am-8:50am
- Breakout Session 1: 9:10am-10:10am
- Breakout Session 2: 10:30am-11:30am
- Exhibit Hall & Lunch (Included): 11:30am-12:30pm
- Safety Feud game & Drawings @ 12:15pm.
- Breakout Session 3: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Breakout Session 4: 1:45pm-2:45pm
- Closing: 2:45pm-3:00pm