All in-person events are cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19
The Portage County Safety Council is pleased to offer the opportunity for you to showcase your business or organization as the “Spotlight” company and sponsor of one of our monthly luncheon meetings.
Sponsorship of a safety council meeting is a cost-effective way to get your business noticed. Every month approximately 100-120 safety managers, HR- related professionals and CEO’s attend Portage County Safety Council meetings.
As a “Spotlight” company, you will receive:
- Opportunity to conduct a brief presentation from the podium about your company (up to 5 minutes). This can include history, mission, overview, success stories, etc.
- Lunch for two representatives from your company.
- Display table to “spotlight” products, awards, materials, services, etc.
- Opportunity to place promotional materials/give-a-ways at place settings.
- Your company logo included on the meeting notice which is emailed out to all members.
The Cost is still only $125!!!
Receive 20% off when you purchase 2 or more monthly luncheon sponsorships!
If your company is interested in being a Portage County Safety Council “Spotlight” sponsor, please contact us at your convenience.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities Are SOLD OUT!!!
January 9, 2020 February 13, 2020
March 12, 2020 April 9, 2020 May 14, 2020 June 11, 2020 July 9, 2020(contingent)
August 13, 2020
September 10, 2020 October 8, 2020 November 12, 2020 December 10, 2020
Terms of Agreement:
- While sponsors are permitted to display promotional materials (brochures, fliers, books, etc.) during the monthly meeting, we have a “No-solicitation’ policy. Sponsors are not permitted to send materials to our members without their permission.
- Sponsorships will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis. Preference will be given to current members where applicable.
- Sponsors will be invoiced prior to the meeting. Payment is required before or at the meeting.
- The Steering Committee has the right to select companies and may disqualify any company not following the rules.
- We have a no-refund policy. If a scheduling conflict arises and the sponsor is unable to attend the purchased month, the PCSC may offer an available month within the same fiscal or program year (July 1 – June 30).
ATTN: Sponsors! Click here for instructions regarding your monthly meeting sponsorship.
You must be logged in to post a comment.