Welcome to our monthly newsletter for August 2021!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- Ohio State Highway Patrol reminding families to take precautions during school bus safety month: [Video] (1:53)
- School Bus Safety: [Video] Brought to by the City of Hudson. (9:04)
- What are the Biggest Breathing Hazards in Construction: Article by Ving!
- [Safety Culture] Better Communication Connects: [Audio] Ami Gignac & Katie Woodhall, Managing Partners at Sparrow Tale, chat with us about how better communication improves the connection between your employees and your safety message! This is an excerpt from e175, click here to listen to the full interview. (13:51)
- [Safety Culture] Include Soft Skills in Your Training: [Audio] Ami Gignac & Katie Woodhall, Managing Partners at Sparrow Tale, chat with us about how training your staff in soft skills can improve your safety culture in the long-run! This is an excerpt from e175, click here to listen to the full interview. (4:14)
- Flammable Storage Codes: August 2021 Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- Ohio BWC Distance Learning: August 2021.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- Free 5-Hour Machine Safety Workshop: This course will be broken up into five, 1-hour live training sessions, 11am-12pm, on Zoom Webinar, every Wednesday in September starting on the 1st, ending on the 29th. Click here for more info!
- Join today to level up in safety! 16 live virtual meetings with on-demand access, free access to 2 semi-annual statewide safety summits and more will be included in this year’s membership!
You must be logged in to post a comment.