Hosted by the Ohio BWC, click here to view the flyer & schedule.
Please note this is not a PCSC sponsored event but may qualify for 1 external training credit.
he Ohio State University and the Columbus OSHA Office, in conjunction with the Central Ohio American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) present OSHA Safety Day 2020, scheduled on February 13 at The Ohio State University Fawcett Center. This year’s event features a four-hour trenching & excavation training option. Registration for this day-long event is $75.
Attendance at this event qualifies for one safety council rebate program external training credit with submission of a certificate of attendance to your safety council sponsor by June 30, 2020.
Please Note: this is not a PCSC sponsored event but does qualify for 1 external training credit for PCSC members.
Presented by the BWC Division of Safety and Hygiene Youngstown Service Office and the Northern Ohio Chapter, American Society of Safety Professionals
When: April 3, 2019
Where: Avalon Inn and Spa 9519 E Market St, Warren, OH 44484
Time: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Cost: $35.00 (Continental breakfast and lunch included)
Topics and Presenters:
- Howie Eberts, Cleveland OSHA Area Director
- Ken Montgomery, Cincinnati OSHA Area Director
- Soil Mechanics: Dana Buchholzer, SCT – Safety Control Technology
- Trenching Requirements: Adam Fries, OSHA Cleveland Office
- Trenching Safety: Bill Hocevar, The Great Lakes Construction Company
- Trenching Fatalities Case Studies: Dave Ponder, Sunesis Construction Company
- Demonstration of Aluminum Shoring Equipment: Josh Graham, United Rental
- A Personal Trenching Story from a Mothers Prospective: Cindy Hess
*We are currently applying for CEU Educational Credits
Register and pay online: https://nohio.assp.org/events/spring-pdc/