Welcome to the first edition of our new monthly newsletter!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
- Podcast Safety Talks: Safe Holiday Driving (3:34), Workplace Handwashing (5:29), Slips, Trips, & Falls (4:46), and more!
- December’s Safety Update from the Ohio BWC Library.
- Discussion Guide: Slips, Trips, & Falls. Use this discussion guide from the Ohio BWC to talk to your staff on how to prevent slips, trips, & falls at your facility.
- Monthly Meeting Power Points: Includes last week’s Work Elevated (Office Ergonomics) power point from Jorge Arriola, the Director of Sales at Varidesk.
- BWC Updates: These are the power points presented by BWC Representative Nic Coia at our monthly meetings, including the most recent one from 12/14/17.
- Carbon Monoxide: December Safety & Hygiene Corner. Provided by BWC staff.
- January 11, 2018 – Rig It Right…and You Won’t Go Wrong, presented by Al Abel, Lifting Specialist, Mazzella Lifting Technologies.
- Second Half Semi-Annual Reports Due January 15, 2018. The forms & links will be emailed out after the holidays.
- External Training Credit Opportunities: We post them on our blog as outside organizations send them to us.
- March 27-28, 2018 – Fall Protection Competent Person Training. Prepaid registration deadline is 12/31/17.