To whet your appetite, we figured we’d give you all a sneak peek into the exhibit hall at the upcoming 2018 Portage County Workplace Health & Safety Expo at Maplewood Career Center in Ravenna on Friday, June 22, 2018, 8am-3pm.
- Free health screenings by University Hospitals Portage Medical Center!
- Safety Feud competition by Swift First Aid!
- 25 vendors – each bringing a door prize!
- Indoor & Outdoor exhibits!
- Includes lunch & refreshments!
- County Fire Protection’s Interactive Fire Protection Mobile Training Center
- Mobile Hearing Unit by Corporate Health Testing & Safety Services
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat) Monitoring Vehicle by The Portage County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management & LEPC
- Engines display by eNGines-LPG
Indoor Exhibit Hall Vendors: Sponsors are linked below.
- Air Gas
- BrightGuy, Inc.
- Corporate Health Testing & Safety Services
- COSTCO (Boston Heights)
- County Fire Protection
- Fallsway Equipment Co
- GVS Safety Supplies, Inc.
- Hess Print Solutions
- Portage County Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC)
- Massillon Plaque Company
- Mental Health & Recovery Board
- Metis Construction
- Nesco Resource
- Ohio BWC
- Ohio Hearing Conservation
- Portage County Combined Health District
- SACS Consulting
- Sequoia Wellness
- Swift First Aid
- The Handel Company
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
- US Safety Gear
- Ving!, LLC