BWC is hosting a number of occupational safety and health webinars and virtual classes in August including:
Weekly Webinars –presented live with BWC discount program & continuing education credits
- Engaging Millennials in Safety (August 10)
- Advice on Creating a Successful Safety & Health Management Program (August 11)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Safety Teams (August 12)
- BWC Transitional Work Program and Updates (August 24)
Virtual classes –
- Lockout/Tagout and Safety-Related Work Practices (August 4)
- Work Zone Traffic Control and Safety (August 18)
- Confined Space Assessment and Work (August 23 & 24)
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace through Insight and Implementation of NFPA 70E (August 30 & 31)
- Bloodborne Pathogens, Developing a Safety Culture, OSHA Recordkeeping 101 and others
Additional information on all August distance learning, including registration, is found in the attached flyer.
For more information or assistance when registering, contact the staff member listed or email@example.com.