BWC is hosting a number of occupational safety and health webinars and virtual classes in September including:
Weekly Webinars –presented live with BWC discount program & continuing education credits
- So you had a Claim, Now What? (September 14)
Virtual classes –
- Violence in the Workplace (September 8)
- Emergency Preparedness Planning Half-day Workshop (September 16)
- Health Hazards and Toxicology Fundamentals (September 28 & 29)
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Awareness (September 30)
- Bloodborne Pathogens, Developing a Safety Culture, OSHA Recordkeeping 101 and others
Additional information on all September distance learning, including registration, is found in the attached flyer.
For more information or assistance when registering, contact the staff member listed or email@example.com.