Here’s some quick calendar updates for March & April:
- No PCSC Meeting in March: There will be no regularly scheduled PCSC virtual meeting in March due to OSC22.
- Ohio Safety Congress 2022: OSC22 will be online again this year and will take place March 9-10, 2022. Follow the link for more info.
- April 13, 2022 – Statewide Mega Meeting: Hosted by the Ohio BWC. You do not need to pre-register, click the link to view the flyer that contains the event link.
- Next Virtual Meeting – April 28, 2022: Ohio EPA’s Regulations – What You Need to Know to Stay Out of Trouble, presented by Dan Sowry, Assistant Environmental Administrator, Ohio EPA.
Here’s the remaining FY22 virtual meetings:*Please note: FY22 ends June 31, 2022.
- April 28, 2022 – Ohio EPA’s Regulations – What You Need to Know to Stay Out of Trouble, presented by Dan Sowry, Assistant Environmental Administrator, Ohio EPA. Sponsored by US Safety Gear.
- May 12, 2022 – Are You Ready to Lead Safety Differently? Presented by Pamela Walaski, Senior Program Director, Specialty Technical Consultants Inc. Sponsored by Minute Men OhioComp.
- May 26, 2022 – Machine Guarding: Back to the Basics, presented by Brian Basbagill, CSP, Senior Consultant, Safex. Sponsored by Metis Construction.
- June 9, 2022 – Driving Safety Forward with Kindness, presented by Bryan McWhorter, Safety Advisor, Safeopedia. Sponsored by Portage Development Board.
The most up-to-date event information is always available on PortageCountySafetyCouncil.com, under the Events tab.