On May 2, 2022, the Ohio BWC officially announced that the FY23 Rebate Program has returned and will be in person! With that being said, they’ve cut back and simplified the requirements so I think you’ll be happy about that! For more information, please see the highlights listed below or see the attached flyer for more details.
- CEO Credits will no longer be required.
- Semi-annual reports will no longer be required.
- External Training Credits will now include BWC Virtual Training (not online classes or webinars).
- All employers will now qualify for the 2% Participation Rebate except for self-insured companies & state agencies.
- Performance Bonus has been eliminated.
- We will start meeting in person again at the Ravenna Elks, 11:30am-1:00pm, on every 2nd Thursday of the month, starting July 14, 2022.
More information will be coming soon!
Thank you all for staying with us throughout the pandemic and our virtual programming! With your support we were able to continue to expand our programming and provide you with quality safety education and resources even though we went all through that tough time together. We look forward to doing the same for FY23!