Hosted by Ohio BWC Canton Service Office, click here for more info.
28 PCSC members completed the OSHA 10 Hour General Industry training at Hess Print Solutions in Kent, OH, on Nov. 7-8, 2019, earning their OSHA 10 card!
Good job and congratulations everyone!
Here are links to power points and handouts that’ll be used in our OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training on November 7-8, 2019, at Hess Print Solutions in Kent, OH.
Simply click on each link to view or download the file.
- Class Outline for November 7-8, 2019
- Section 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Section 2: Haz Com
- Section 3: Material Handling
- Section 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Section 5: Walking Working Surfaces
- Section 6: Subpart E – EAP, Fire Protection
- Section 7: Ergonomics
- Section 8: Electrical/Lockout
- Section 9: Bloodborne Pathogens (power point will not be used)
- Section 10: Machine Guarding
Additional handouts for Section 6:
We’re excited to announce that the PCSC will be hosting an OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training on November 7-8, 2019, 8:30am-4:30pm, at Hess Print Solutions in Brimfield!
- 70% off for PCSC members!
- DOL Cards included for all who successfully complete the training!
- Qualifies for 1 PCSC Attendance/CEO Credit or 1 External Training Credit for members of other safety councils!
- Seating Limited to 30 so register today! Deadline is 10/31/19 (payment required for registration).
This training is hosted by the Ohio BWC (not the PCSC) but does qualify for 1 FY20 External Training Credit.
This event is hosted by the Ohio BWC’s Canton Service Office and qualifies for 1 PCSC External Training Credit.
Please Note: this is not a PSCS sponsored event.
Greetings Safety Council Members!
Our next meeting is Thursday, May 10, 2018, 11:30am-1:30pm, at the Ravenna Elks Club which is located at 776 N Freedom St in Ravenna. PLEASE NOTE: The ending time has been extended to due to the nature of this event.
This month will be our Annual Safety Awards & CEO DAY! Follow the link to view winners.
We’re very excited to announce that our special keynote speaker will be Brad Hurtig!
Brad Hurtig was a student-athlete in a small town in Northwest Ohio. Only days after finishing his sophomore year of high school, a devastating workplace accident resulted in the amputation of both of Brad’s hands.
Through hard work and determination Brad soon rejoined his high school football team. In his senior year, Brad led his team defense, recording 111 tackles and receiving all-state honors all while playing with no hands. Brad’s inspirational story of triumph quickly captured national headlines.
Brad has been featured on ESPN, TEDx, CBS, NBC, Montel, and in The New York Times!
This training is ideal for everyone! Please invite everyone you can especially your CEO!!!
Please RSVP no later than 12pm on Monday, May 7, 2018.
Please make your check payable to: “Portage County Safety Council.” If you would like to pay by credit card prior to the event, please email us for an invoice. Cost for lunch is still just $15/person for members and $20 for non-members.
This Meeting is Sponsored By 1-888-OhioComp!