We’re excited to officially announce our first ever 5-hour Machine Safety Workshop (online) in partnership with Integrated Mill Systems! This course will be broken up into five, 1-hour live training sessions, 11am-12pm, on Zoom Webinar, every Wednesday in September starting on the 1st, ending on the 29th. See the flyer or agenda for more details.
- Free for all Portage County Safety Council Members ($100/company annual membership required for non-members).
- Registration is required but unlimited for every member company! Deadline is Monday, August 30, 2021, 12pm.
This is a foundational educational safety program appropriate for all roles and levels of responsibilities: Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, EHS, Purchasing, Management/Executives, etc.
The following classroom classes are not PCSC events but do qualify for up to 1 safety council eternal training credit.*
Free BWC Classes at the North Canton office:
- Hazard Communication Half-day Workshop – March 5
- Controlling Workers’ Compensation Costs – March 18
- Powered Industrial Trucks: Developing a Training Program Half-day Workshop – March 19 AM
- Violence in the Workplace – March 19 PM
- Restaurant and Food Service Safety Workshop – March 23 AM
- Ergonomics: Developing an Effective Process – April 1
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Refresher – April 14