This event is not a PCSC event but may qualify for up to 1 safety council eternal training credit.*
You and your employees are cordially invited to attend this important and lifesaving training. This is a joint project between The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Youngstown Service Office and the American Society of Safety Professionals – Northern Ohio Chapter
This high impact training will be led by experts in the excavation, trenching and confined space professions.
- 8:00 am- Introductions
- 8:10 am – Howland Fire Department – Incident Command
- 9:00 am – Brian Hitt: Hitt Consulting – Permit Confined Space and Rescue
- 10:00 am – Dana “Buck” Buchholzer: SCT – Trench Soil Characteristics
- 11:00 am – Adam Fries: Cleveland OSHA – Trenching Requirements
- 12:00 pm – Lunch and Networking
- 1:00 pm – Drew Williams and Anna Bell: Great Lakes Construction- Confined Space in Regards to Excavations
- 2:00 pm – Travis Bower: Kundel Industries – The Kundel Difference
- 3:00 pm – Chuck Green: OHIO811 – Trench Safety
- 3:30 pm – John Nouse: Ericson – Confined space and explosion proof products
- 4:00 pm – Conclusion
When: Wednesday February 12, 2020: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Where: Avalon Inn and Resort 9519 East Market Street, Warren, Ohio 44484
Cost: $35.00 which includes breakfast and lunch
To Register On-Line Visit: https://nohio.assp.org/events/safety-conference-i-2020/
- David Costantino: David.C.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 330-301-5825
- David Loughner: David.L.email@example.com Phone: 216-538-9720
*Must be ultimately accepted & approved by the Ohio BWC.