As we close out Wellness Month, we wanted to provide our members a list of free resources to them improve the health & wellness of their employees!
Wellness Month Podcasts:
- [Live Training] Reboot Your Health. This is a live recording of our monthly workplace safety luncheon on January 9, 2020, presented by Dr. Aubree Jones of Peak Family Chiropractic. (33:32)
- The 6 P’s of Workplace Wellness. We caught up with Katy Tombaugh of Wellness Collective, at the 2019 SCSC Wellness Conference in Akron, to talk about how employers can improve & develop their workplace wellness programs! (31:31)
- Stress Management 101. We caught up with Dr. Aubree Jones of Peak Family Chiropractic, at the 2019 SCSC Wellness Conference in Akron, to talk about stress! (18:37)
- [Workplace Wellness] Mindfulness in the Workplace. We caught up with Jennifer Stefanak, Market Well-Being Partner at Mercy Health, to chat about mindfulness at work after her presentation at the Northeast Ohio Safety Expo! (12:08)
- [Workplace Wellness] Small Changes Can Make Big Improvements. We caught up with personal trainer, Lisa Kelleman-McClain, owner of Build A Body Personal Training LLC, at the 2019 SCSC Wellness Conference in Akron, to talk about workplace wellness! (10:02)
- Healthy Workers are Safer Workers (Live Campaign Launch). This is a live recording of our Healthy Workers are Safer Workers campaign launch at our monthly workplace safety luncheon on January 9, 2020. PCSC Manager, Mike Thompson, shares the insight from a recent survey that led to the development & launch of the campaign as well as the free resources that are available online aimed at helping employers promote & improve workplace wellness. (10:17)
- Engaging Your Workforce in Wellness: Engaging Your Workforce in Wellness is a 24-page toolkit promoting the benefits of employee health & wellness programs and providing employers with evidence-based strategies.
- Healthy Workers are Safer Workers Campaign: This campaign was created to help employers reduce workplace injuries by promoting worker health & wellness!The campaign page contains links to free campaign tools and relevant workplace wellness resources to help your company promote & improve worker health!
- Workplace Wellness Podcast Library: The Portage County Safety Council has teamed up with other organizations to create several workplace wellness related podcasts. These podcasts are great resources of information and are perfect for company newsletters, team meeting icebreakers or toolbox talks! All of these podcast episodes are available not only through our website but also through your favorite podcast app such as iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, & Stitcher!
- Health Talks: We teamed up with University Hospitals Portage Medical Center to create several podcast Health Talks to help employers promote worker health! These talks are straight to the point and are only 3-5 minutes – perfect to get health & wellness info on the go! Again, all of these podcast episodes are available not only through our website but also through your favorite podcast app such as iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, & Stitcher!