Welcome to our monthly newsletter for October 2020!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- [Inspiring Safety] Morale is a Leading Indicator. Jarrod Tomassi, Safety Director at Mortenson, joined us to chat about inspiring safety and what he calls “the human interface!” In this interview he gives us a key piece. He said, “Morale is the #1 key performance indicator… in a safety culture.” We couldn’t agree more! (22:04) #2 on top 10 most downloaded PCSC podcasts!
- [Inspiring Safety] Celebrate Success and Leverage Autonomy & Innovation. In this episode of Inspiring Safety, we’re joined by safety pro, Drew Garverick! We met Drew at OSC19 in Columbus where he participated on a featured panel discussing safety trends. He is currently an EHS/DOT Representative at PepsiCo and serves as the Vice Chair of the Education & Training Committee for the OSC & Expo. (13:30) #6 on top 10 most downloaded PCSC podcasts!
- [Safety Break] I Am Because We Are! “You are only as good as the people and the community around you!” Check out this short but highly motivational safety talk by George Nelson, CSP, (4:22)
- Work from Home Ergonomics: October’s Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- Only 6 Sponsorships are still available in 2021! Follow link for more info.
- October 22, 2020 – Make an Impact on Safety with an EAP, presented by Luci Payne, Director of Client Services, and Barb Furst, Account Manager, IMPACT Solutions. Sponsored by Metis Construction Services, Inc.
- FY21 Membership Renewal: It’s not too late to #LevelUp in safety! Join today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.