Distance Learning in November 2021
FOR DISTRIBUTION TO SAFETY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND BUSINESS COMMUNITY
BWC is hosting a number of occupational safety and health webinars and virtual classes in November. For detailed information and to learn how to register, view this flyer.
Webinars –presented live with BWC discount program & continuing education credits
- Lean Applied to Safety (November 9)
Virtual classes –
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace through Insight and Implementation of NFPA 70E (November 4-5)
- Safety Series Module 1: Introduction to OSHA Requirements and Safety Culture Basics (November 8)
- OSHA Recordkeeping Half-day Workshop (November 22)
- Confined Space Assessment and Work (November 23-24)
- Crisis De-Escalation Tactics and Safe Practices Workshop (November 30)
- Bloodborne Pathogens, Developing a Safety Culture, OSHA Recordkeeping 101 and others
For more information or assistance when registering, contact the staff member listed or firstname.lastname@example.org.