Only $85 a year to join!!!
Annual Membership Dues must be paid by July 31, 2019, in order to qualify for the FY20 rebate program.
- How many memberships does my company have to purchase? Answer: One per company or BWC policy number (this covers 99% of companies). One company can bring several employees to PCSC events under the one membership.
- Is the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option assigned to one specific person? Answer: No. Each lunch option is assigned to a company so a different employee may attend each month and still be covered under the same Annual Prepaid Lunch Option.
- What if my company has purchased one Annual Prepaid Lunch Option but would like more than one employee to attend a specific luncheon? Answer: One employee will be covered under the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option, each additional employee will have to pay $15 at the door.
- What if I prepay for a lunch and can’t make the meeting, can I get my money back or get a credit for a future luncheon? Answer: No. Unfortunately, we still have to pay the caterers whether or not you or an employee attend. In order to keep the cost of our dues & lunches down, we ask that all members (including those who have purchased the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option) to RSVP for every event a representative will be attending.
- What type of payments do you accept at your monthly luncheons? Answer: Cash, Credit, or Checks made payable to Portage County Safety Council.
- Will no-shows be billed? Answer: Yes. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2018, any person not covered under an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package that RSVP’s for a monthly meeting but does not attend, will be billed for lunch. If a member company has purchased an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package but RSVP’d additional employees who do not attend, the company will be billed for each no-show not covered by their Annual Prepaid Lunch Package.
- Do you accept walk-ins? Answer: Although we do our best not to turn people away at the door, we highly discourage walk-ins due to the catering shortages they can cause. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2018, any unregistered walk-ins (members that do not RSVP for a monthly meeting prior to the deadline) not covered by an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package will be charged the $20 non-member rate.