Only $85 a year to join!!!
Annual Membership Dues must be paid by July 31, 2019, in order to qualify for the FY20 rebate program.
For an invoice for the Annual Membership Dues and/or Annual Prepaid Lunch Option, click here now.
- How many memberships does my company have to purchase? Answer: One per company or BWC policy number (this covers 99% of companies). One company can bring several employees to PCSC events under the one membership.
- Is the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option assigned to one specific person? Answer: No. Each lunch option is assigned to a company so a different employee may attend each month and still be covered under the same Annual Prepaid Lunch Option.
- What if my company has purchased one Annual Prepaid Lunch Option but would like more than one employee to attend a specific luncheon? Answer: One employee will be covered under the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option, each additional employee will have to pay $15 at the door.
- What if I prepay for a lunch and can’t make the meeting, can I get my money back or get a credit for a future luncheon? Answer: No. Unfortunately, we still have to pay the caterers whether or not you or an employee attend. In order to keep the cost of our dues & lunches down, we ask that all members (including those who have purchased the Annual Prepaid Lunch Option) to RSVP for every event a representative will be attending.
- What type of payments do you accept at your monthly luncheons? Answer: Cash, Credit, or Checks made payable to Portage County Safety Council.
- Will no-shows be billed? Answer: Yes. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2018, any person not covered under an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package that RSVP’s for a monthly meeting but does not attend, will be billed for lunch. If a member company has purchased an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package but RSVP’d additional employees who do not attend, the company will be billed for each no-show not covered by their Annual Prepaid Lunch Package.
- Do you accept walk-ins? Answer: Although we do our best not to turn people away at the door, we highly discourage walk-ins due to the catering shortages they can cause. In order to keep our costs down and our prices low, starting July 1, 2018, any unregistered walk-ins (members that do not RSVP for a monthly meeting prior to the deadline) not covered by an Annual Prepaid Lunch Package will be charged the $20 non-member rate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.