Description: Do you know the difference between OSHA and PERRP? Did you know that the Ohio Revised Code statutes recently changed that govern PERRP operations? This seminar will help you understand the differences between the two agencies and provide an overview of the recent statute changes. Attend this seminar and learn how the changes will impact Ohio public employers. Next spring a new public employer safety and health recognition program will roll out across Ohio. Is your workplace ready to meet the challenge and participate in this unique program?
Seminar Learning Objectives:
- Be familiar with PERRP workplace inspection priorities and recognize the most common hazards identified during on-site visits.
- Understand the PERRP complaint process and the most common complaint issues.
- Learn about PERRP specialized compliance assistance safety and health services for Ohio’s state, county and local government agencies, school districts, public colleges and universities.
- Discover how you can use PERRP compliance assistance services to improve the safety of your workplace and prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Return to your workplace with tools you can use to raise awareness of occupational safety & health hazards and risk factors.