Welcome to the 2nd edition of our new monthly newsletter!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
- Podcast Safety Talks: Rig it Right: Interview with Al Abel (24:16), Winter Driving Safety (7:18) & Winter Vehicle Prep (3:15) with AAA, and more!
- January’s Safety Update from the Ohio BWC Library.
- BWC Updates: These are the power points presented by BWC Representative Nic Coia at our monthly meetings, including the most recent one from 1/11/18.
- Facial Hair & Respirators: January Safety & Hygiene Corner. Provided by BWC staff.
Active Shooter Planning: 9 Things You Must Include in Your Emergency Action Plan. A blog by Tim Dimoff of SACS Consulting.
- Second Half Semi-Annual Reports were due on January 15, 2018. If your company has not yet successfully completed them, please do so immediately to remain rebate eligible! Follow the link to complete online or to download forms.
- External Training Credit Opportunities: We post them on our blog as outside organizations send them to us. A maximum of 2 external training credits are allowed per program year to help members earn the 10 minimum attendance credits required by the rebate,
- Next Monthly Meeting: Thursday, February 8, 2018. Follow the link to RSVP.
- ***March Meeting will be on March 1st***
- March 27-28, 2018 – Fall Protection Competent Person Training. Prepaid registration through the PCSC is closed but seats may still be available through the ASSE.