Welcome to our monthly newsletter for December 2020!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- Dealing with Others During the Holidays. Dawn Yoder of Global Priority Solutions & Tanya Miller of Anti-Virus Youth Education, joined us on Zoom and gave us some tips on how to handle people different than us during the holidays! Check out their podcast, Living Like a Leader, available on your favorite podcast apps. Please note: this is an excerpt from e193. (12:09)
- [Safety Talk] How to Prevent Cold Stress. What is cold stress & how can we prevent it? This episode is a great snapshot from OSHA’s Cold Stress Guide! (6:11)
- How to Engage Gen Z at Home & Work. Tanya Miller of Anti-Virus Youth Education and Dawn Yoder of Global Priority Solutions, joined us on Zoom to talk about how to engage with Gen Z workers & family members. As a CEO, Dawn flipped a company’s annual retention rate from 25% to 75% in one year by engaging employees better! She describes her experience starting at around 20:00. (56:54) Video
- [Safety Blast] Dressing Properly in Cold Weather. Here are some tips from OSHA’s Cold Stress Guide on how to dress properly in extreme cold weather! (1:58)
- [Safety Blast] Christmas Driving Safety Tips. Lori Cook, Traffic Safety Advisor for AAA East Central NEO gives us some tips on how to stay safe driving for Christmas! (4:15)
- [Safety Blast] Driving Safe on New years. Lori Cook, Traffic Safety Advisor for AAA East Central NEO, reminds us to drive safe when celebrating New Years! (3:59)
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- Our podcasts are now available on Pandora!!!
- Only 6 Sponsorships are still available in 2021! Follow link for more info.
- Overcoming Stress Resources: Audio & video resources to help you and your staff to overcome stress.
- FY21 Membership Renewal: It’s not too late to #LevelUp in safety! Join today!