Welcome to our monthly newsletter for March 2021!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- Trench Safety Interview. Nic Coia interviews Eric White, Safety Consultant for the Ohio BWC, for an in-depth conversation on trench safety! (11:54)
- Trenching and Excavation Safety: PDF from OSHA.
- Excavations in Construction/Soil Classification: Video from OSHA.
- [Safety Talk] Trench Safety. Eric White, Safety Consultant for the Ohio BWC, gives us a crash course on trench safety! (3:18)
- Combating Fatigue in the Workplace (Live): This is a live recording of our Virtual Safety Council meeting on Thursday, January 14, 2021. The topic was Combating Fatigue in the Workplace and it was presented by Dr. Bruce Hensley, St. Vincent Charity Medical Center. (36:06)
- Office set up – Practical solutions to computer set up at home: Video from the Ohio BWC.
- Sanitizer Storage: March Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- Stay engaged and promote safety with remote/home-based workers: Free handout/power point from our meeting on 3/25/21, courtesy of Ving!
- Sanitizer Storage: March 2021 Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- FY22 Info Coming Soon! We’re expecting an announcement from the Ohio BWC in early May. We’ll send a mass email out once we have the official information. Please stay tuned!
- April 8, 2021 – Human Trafficking 101, presented by Mary Kate Waggoner, Education & Outreach Committee Co-Chair at The Summit County Collaborative Against Human Trafficking, and Megan Vermillion, Volunteer Coordinator at the Hope & Healing Survivor Resource Center. Sponsored by UH Portage Medical Center.
You must be logged in to post a comment.