PCSC Members & Community Partners:
Every year I like to reflect on what we have accomplished together as a safety council and every year I’m sincerely blown away and filled with gratitude. Whether you are a member, steering committee member, sponsor or community partner, I would like to personally say THANK YOU for not only making the PCSC a great safety council but also making Portage County a safer & healthier place to live and work!
Look at what we accomplished together in 2021!!!
- 23 total live training events online
- 18 semi-monthly virtual meetings
- 5-Week Machine Safety Workshop
- 30 videos recorded & published by the PCSC
- That’s over 25 hours (1543 minutes) of original workplace safety, health or community related video content
- 6,626 watch time minutes on YouTube
- 33 podcast episodes published on the Portage County Safety Council Podcast
- That’s over 14 hours (856 minutes) of original workplace safety, health or community related audio content
- Our podcast has been downloaded in every state except for Alaska & Wyoming (Ohio 43%, 9.13%, 7.95%) and in over 56 nations (US 84.15%)
- In November, we hit 10,000 downloads
- In June, we were recognized by Welp Magazine as one of the 20 Best Workplace Safety Podcasts of 2021.
As you can see, we accomplished a lot together in 2021 so let’s celebrate and anticipate an even better 2022! Thanks again and I hope each one of you has a safe and joyful new year!