Welcome to our monthly newsletter for July 2021!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- The Importance of Toolbox Talks in the Workplace: Article from Ving!
- Same Level Slips, Trips and Falls: [Video] Another good and entertaining video focused on same level slips, trips & falls and more relevant for office type environments. (4:08)
- Slips, Trips, and Falls – ej4 Safety Training Video: This is a good & engaging video that provides a basic overview. (5:28)
- [Safety Culture] Employee Engagement Creates Buy-in. [Audio] Ami Gignac & Katie Woodhall, Managing Partners at Sparrow Tale, chat with us about how employee engagement creates buy-in and can help shift your safety culture! This is an excerpt from e175, click here to listen to the full interview. (4:11)
- [Safety Talk] Floods. [Audio] Here’s some safety tips from Ready.gov on how to prepare for and what to do during a flood! (5:11)
- Safety Blast: Hydroplaning. [Audio] Lori Cook, Traffic Safety Advisor for AAA East Central NEO gives us a few tips on how to prevent hydroplaning! (2:05)
- Wrist Pain Prevention: July 2021 Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- FY22 Renewal Notice: 16 live virtual meetings with on-demand access, free access to 2 semi-annual statewide safety summits and more will be included in this year’s membership! Renew today to LEVEL UP IN SAFETY!
- August 12, 2021 – Worker Health Awareness in the Workplace, presented by Shelly Owen, Regional Sales Manager & Certified First Aid, CPR, AED Trainer, Swift First Aid.
- Podcast #3 on the 20 Best Workplace Safety Podcasts of 2021