As many of you know, every year at this time I like to reflect on the year coming to an end and celebrate everything we have accomplished together as a safety council. Once again I was blown away!
Thank you for your continued participation and support of our safety council. I hope as you review the highlights below, you will be just as excited as I was. I am truly thankful for each and every one of you and look forward to another great year in 2023!
- We hosted 16 total training events in 2022!
- 9 virtual training events.
- 6 monthly in-person luncheons.
- Hosted a two-day OSHA 10 General Industry in-person training in October where 34 participants completed the training receiving their OSHA 10 card.
- 42 episodes were published in 2022, totaling 13.62 hours (817m) of original workplace safety content.
- We partnered with the Ohio Safety Congress and the NE Ohio Safety Expo for the first time ever to create & publish Podcast Previews with their speakers. As a result, we were able to interview best selling authors, national level speakers and university professors from all over the nation.
- All time stats: 270 episodes published, totaling 75.98 hours (4,559m) of original workplace safety & health content, downloaded in over 55 nations!
- Published 20 workplace safety related videos that are available on our YouTube channel and website.
- 6,623 watch time minutes on YouTube.
- Mental Health Awareness Campaign: In the spring, we collaborated with Family & Community Services, Kelly Younkins Clinical Consultant & Trumbull County Mental Health & Recovery Board to create & promote our very first official Mental Health Awareness campaign for Mental Health Awareness Month in May.
- Holiday Food Drive: We hosted a holiday food drive at our December luncheon to help those in need. All the non-perishable food donations went to the Center of Hope food pantry in Ravenna.
We hope you all have a great, safe & happy New Year!