Welcome to the 10th edition of our new monthly newsletter!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
Please share with your colleagues!
- Exciting News!An audio recording of last week’s monthly luncheon presentation on Accident Investigations will be available on Monday, September 24th, through all of our PCSC channels (iTunes, Spotify, etc.)!
- Mental Health First Aid training on Oct 25: We’re removing the “per company limit” on this discounted training. PCSC members can now register more than 3 employees for this event. Follow link for more details about the training or to register today!
- Celebrating 50 Episodes!!! Nic & Mike celebrate 50 episodes of the PCSC Podast! Join them as they discuss the top 10 downloaded episodes and share clips from 4 of their favorites!
- Until Help Arrives training on 9/20 is SOLD OUT!!! Sorry, no walk-ins will be accepted.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are now available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Podbean, & Stitcher! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone!
- September’s Safety Update from the Ohio BWC Library. Each edition provides up-to-date news & safety information.
- 11 Common Causes of Workplace Accidents. Article provided by Ving!
- Power Point from our August September 13th luncheon on Accident Investigation, presented by Debbie O’Connell, Regional Manager, 1-888-OhioComp. An audio recording of this meeting will be available on Monday, Sept. 24, 2018.
- Episode 33 – Safety Blast: Hydroplaning. Lori Cook, Traffic Safety Advisor for AAA East Central NEO gives us a few tips on how to prevent hydroplaning! (2:05)
- BWC Updates: These are the power points presented by BWC Representative Nic Coia at our monthly meetings.
- Monthly Meeting Power Points. We post them on our website after the presenters send them to us and give us permission to publish. If the speaker provides additional info, we’ll post it there as well.
- External Training Credit Opportunities: We post them on our blog as outside organizations send them to us. A maximum of 2 external training credits are allowed per program year to help members earn the 10 minimum attendance credits required by the rebate. Please Note: ETC certificates of completion must be submitted by June 30 every year in order to qualify. Click here for ETC guidelines.
- Rebate Participation Spreadsheet. Rebate eligible members can review how close they are to fulfilling the minimum rebate eligibility requirements by reviewing the Participation Spreadsheet which is typically updated on a monthly basis.