Welcome to our monthly newsletter for March 2022!
Our goal for the newsletter is to connect our members to relevant safety resources, all linked together in one convenient location every month. We hope you find this resource useful and valuable!
- The Top 4 Levers That Will Drive Safety Forward in 2022: Article by Safeopedia.
- Embracing the Long View for Safety. Do you abandon your new safety strategy too soon? In this episode, Mike & Nic chat about the diffusion of innovation model and what it means for safety! Available on most podcast apps. (11:30)
- Drive Safe on St. Patrick’s Day. Lori Cook, Traffic Safety Advisor for AAA East Central NEO reminds us to drive safe on St. Patrick’s Day! (2:20)
- Situational Awareness at Work: Informative video by Career coach and corporate trainer, Chrissy Scivicque. (3:45)
- Testing PPE: Fun video by Ally Safety (3:48)
- Eye Injury Prevention Safety Fact Sheet: By The Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC)-Workplace Safety.
- Ototoxicity: March 2022 Safety & Hygiene Corner.
- Ohio BWC Distance Learning: March-June 2022.
- PCSC Podcasts: Our podcasts are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Podbean, Stitcher, & TuneIn/Alexa! Access local & relevant workplace safety information right through your phone! Subscribe today!
- No PCSC Meeting in March: There will be no regularly scheduled PCSC virtual meeting in March due to OSC22.
- April 13, 2022 – Statewide Mega Meeting: Hosted by the Ohio BWC. You do not need to pre-register, click link to view the flyer that contains the event link.
- Next Virtual Meeting – April 28, 2022: Ohio EPA’s Regulations – What You Need to Know to Stay Out of Trouble, presented by Dan Sowry, Assistant Environmental Administrator, Ohio EPA.
- Problem Gambling 101: March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month so here’s a video on problem gambling.